Thursday, May 13, 2010


On my way back here to Canoa, Ecuador. Will be meeting up with a good friend of Escape to Ecuador Don Fabio!

He is the most friendly person I have met, he owns a hostal in Canoa, and wants to get involved with our projects.

As you can see Canoa is naturally breathtakingly beautiful, has an ideal climate and so much to explore. What we hope to do is preserve this natural beauty as well as develop this community into a thriving tourist destination with a strong respect for sustainability and the environment.

I will also be looking at some great land that is nearby and for sale. If you are interested in investment, let me know. One thing you can count on beachfront land always goes up in value and with brand new infrastructure, bridges, roads, and nearby international airport, this paradise has much potential! Can't Wait! I'll let you know about my experiences and what I have learned when I return.
-Aaron
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. btw this pic is from when I studied abroad in Quito. This was a little weekend trip with some great friends that I made at school who were also exchange students from the University of Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete